[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustering supported with 1.01?

ovidiu.feodorov@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 6 05:04:55 EST 2007

Just a word of caution: we're actively coding at 1.2.0.Beta2 as we speak and the head already contains a lot of new functionality and bug fixes in top of Beta1. The most important new addition is failover, which we are finishing coding these days. You could watch the progress here: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-706

We will try to help you by making sure Messaging works as expected with your application, but you need to be reasonably cautios: it's still brand new code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998492#3998492

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998492