[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Is there anyone who created and deployed jbpm process with a

nitinsindhwani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 6 06:16:50 EST 2007

Hi all,

Is there anyone who created and deployed jbpm process with a web application successfully. If yes then can I have the contact number of that genius. I wanna talk to you...please help me out I have to develop a web application with jbpm and m not getting any luck in doing that.If anyone has created and deployed successfully then plz help me out. I shall be highly thankful to you.Please help me.

Thanks in advace...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998504#3998504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998504