[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam redeploying jBpm process definitions

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 6 11:58:58 EST 2007

Even better... no need to whisper... just add a comment to the discussion on this subject. I'd like to add "vote for this jira issue" but I have to shamefully (?) admit that there is no issue related to the discussion on the jBPM forum. There is however one that seems related to what is mentioned in this topic: http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-708. So maybe we should hijack this jira issue :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998565#3998565

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998565