[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Hibernate Console - strange choice of tab title

sgilligan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 6 22:33:06 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm using the latest Hibernate Console (3.2.0.beta8), and I have a query that I am prototyping that goes like this:

select
  |   title.id                             as titleId,
  |   title.name                           as name,
  |   inventory.qtyAvailable               as qtyAvailable
  |  from TitleReleaseImpl                 as titleRelease
  |  join titleRelease.title               as title     with title.originalRelease = 'Cinema'
  |  join titleRelease.inventory           as inventory with inventory.qtyOnHand > 0
  |  join inventory.store                  as store     with store.id = 2
  |  order by title.releaseDate desc

The Hibernate query result tab shows the result with the whole query used as the tab title! This of course stretches all the way across eclipse and makes any other query result tabs unselectable.

Just an observation - otherwise the hibernate tools are great.

Simon.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998634#3998634

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998634