[jboss-user] [Remoting] - JBoss Remoting & JDK 6.0 situation deadlock

alexg79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 7 10:08:28 EST 2007

I really need some JDK 6.0 features in my client software.

The problem:

JBoss point of view:
This is a JDK6 bug, since it worked fine with JDK5 and earlier.
We'll wait for Sun to fix this.

Sun point of view:
It should never have worked that way in the first place, and it's not a bug.
Programs should use Class.forName() instead.

Given all this, it doesn't look like the problem is going away. What can we do?