[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: actions on items from (framework) entity-query ?

bengt_mansson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 7 10:26:10 EST 2007

1: The count of documents increase if I have to write a bean class and a local interface for every table where I need this feature.
This is not a big deal since these are almost trivial to write (and maybe the document count is not increased if I can do without some xml files).
2: I don't like to write trivial things.

I thought my need was common and I sort of expected that there already was a standard solution in the framework.
I can live with session beans, if that is the standard solution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998691#3998691

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998691