[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Using beans from other spring module

jussi_po do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 7 16:02:51 EST 2007

I guess to is pretty newbie question, but I will ask it anyway...

How to use  beans from other spring module?

I have 2 spring modules, where the other module need beans from the other.

ear/
core.spring
application.spring

Here the application.spring need a bean from the core.spring.

Bean configuration from the application.spring spring-jboss.xml:

<description>BeanFactory=(core)</description>
  | <bean id="MessageManager"
  | 		class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean">
  | 		<property name="cache">
  | 			<value>true</value>
  | 		</property>
  | 		<property name="proxyInterface">
  | 			<value>com.core.MessageManager</value>
  | 		</property>
  | 		<property name="jndiName">
  | 			<value>a_spring-core</value>
  | 		</property>
  | 		<property name="expectedType" value="com.core.MessageManagerImpl"/>
  | 	</bean>

This does not work, because the bean in JNDI tree is the ApplicationContext. So how I can use the ApplicationContext to create the reference to the right bean( other words, get the bean from the ApplicationContext)?
I know that I could make inside bean( give context in and get it from there), but I want to do it in onfiguration file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998753#3998753

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998753