[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - HTTP Status 500 - No Context configured to process this requ

maruthigsr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 7 17:18:54 EST 2007

I have installed JBOSS-3.2.2 in my machine and i also created the java_home environment variable . It was working fine and then suddenly started throwing this error

"HTTP Status 500 - No Context configured to process this request

The server encountered an internal error (No Context configured to process this request) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
"when i tried accessing the page http://localhost:8080.

Iam very much new to application server. Can anyone help me out with this

Thanks in Advance
Maruthi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998789#3998789

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998789