[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Integration testing action events or value change events

zzzz8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 7 18:57:17 EST 2007

For an action, one can test it with the following:

@Override
  | protected void invokeApplication() {
  | 	//call action methods here
  | 	invokeMethod("#{NewForm.newForm}");
  | }

How does one do it for an action event or value change event?  If I attempt to run something like:

invokeMethod("#{NewForm.deleteRow}");

where deleteRow is a method that is called for an action event (actionListener), then I get the regular javax.el.MethodNotFoundException...  Obviously, I'm doing something wrong - I'm not approaching this correctly...  How should one test action events or value change events?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998805#3998805

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998805