[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam not finding the theme component

jcox@captechventures.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 09:58:31 EST 2007

I'm trying to configure themes in a prototype Seam application and would like to be able to rebrand the site using themes.  But, I'm getting the following error followed by the world's largest stack dump:

template="#{theme.template}" /index.xhtml @8,46 template="#{theme.template}": Cannot get value for expression '#{org.jboss.seam.theme.theme}

My ui:composition header appears as follows:

  | <ui:composition xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
  |                 xmlns:s="http://jboss.com/products/seam/taglib"
  |                 xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
  |                 xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
  |                 xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
  |                 template="#{theme.template}">

And my component definition in components.xml is as follows:

<theme:theme-selector cookie-enabled="true">
  | 		<theme:available-themes>
  | 			<value>default</value>
  | 		</theme:available-themes>
  | 	</theme:theme-selector>

The Seam docs state that the theme component is always there, but in this case it doesn't appear that it is being found.

Thanks for your assistance.

Jack

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999038#3999038

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999038