[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Dealing with JAR conflicts

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 15:02:01 EST 2007

Ha!  Thank you.  That worked.

I was also noticing that when I ran my XML binding stuff from the command line, the output was different from when I ran it in JBoss.  The reason for this was that JBoss ships with its own jaxb jars, which were conflicting with Java 6's built-in jars.  I just deleted the JBoss jaxb jars and that worked correctly too.

My suggestion for JBoss would be to update the HttpClient that it ships with.  This is a super-useful tool but version 3.0 has some much-needed improvements, and should be the standard, if that's possible.

And hopefully Java 6 will soon be the required Java for JBoss so it could stop shipping jaxb and many of the other things that are built-in to Java 6.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999189#3999189

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999189