[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Beans loading with Microcontainer in JBoss AS

DGuralnik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 17:06:39 EST 2007

I wouldn't like switching to 2.0 because JBoss AS 4.0.5 has Microcontainer 1.0.

I think the stateless bean is not important in the discussion. I don't understant how to use this Microcontainer. Spring was pretty easy.

So I has beans I declared in jboss-beans.xml. To load them I need a kernel controller  as Wiki says. Well, I create ActionFactory with the kernel controller in it and expected using it as a factory for other beans (defined in jboss-beans.xml). The question is how to create ActionFactory. If it was Spring I would use some factory class provided by Spring. But here I didn't find a common approach to get the class instance. What should I do to get ActionFactory instance and then call getBean("addProvider").

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999222#3999222

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999222