[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: actions on items from (framework) entity-query ?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 17:34:44 EST 2007

Oh, I agree on not having to write trivial things.... I (personally) hope that seam-gen will, in the future, generate apps with sessionbeans (like the issues example) instead of just (mainly) entitybeans. I'm currently looking into giving the web-pages generated by seam-gen a more professional look and after that I want to spent some time looking into how it generates the java code, since the webapps we have look alot like the issues example and I like the approach taken there with the selector, finder and editor beans.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999234#3999234

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999234