[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - conversation switching problem with seam and icefaces

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 8 18:43:53 EST 2007

I am switching from using tomahawk to using icefaces (1.5.1) with Seam 1.1.0.GA and facelets. I've had a lot less problems (none) getting tomahawk to work compared to icefaces (sorry Gavin).

To be honest, it still does not work fully to the point . Besides issues already reported (disconnected issues, nullpointer exceptions) I do not seem to get conversationswitching to work. Both the select and the datatable solutions do not work. The latest conversation created is the one always active. If I try to 'switch'  I always get back to the latest one. I'll turn on debug and try to get more info on what happens. If anybody else experienced this and has more info I'd love to hear it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999258#3999258

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999258