[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Beans loading with Microcontainer in JBoss AS

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 9 02:25:01 EST 2007

"DGuralnik" wrote :
  | Is it NOT enough to have mcp.beans file with the beans and the xml description that is packed to my ear?

It is enough, but I would still change it to v2.0.Beta (or trunk from SVN) - a lot of new features.

anonymous wrote :
  | If it is NOT, what way is to have all environment things about Microcontainer beans in ear? Anyway, please give me some detail (example) how to use MBeanServer for that purpose.

See JMXIntroduction test case.
Or search the MC developers or POJO server forum, I know we had a huge debate about this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999341#3999341

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999341