[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How To Deploy A Struts Application As A Portlet On JBoss Por

hussain_rangwala do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 9 05:05:14 EST 2007

Hey guys
       sorry for the double post
  Peter I read the entire document at http://docs.jboss.org/jbportal/v2.4/reference-guide/en/html/tutorials.html and followed all the steps properly still i m not able to deploy the application.I still have the following doubts
1)I read that *-object.xml is responsible for creating pages ,windows etc.I created the file *-object.xml but Still when i access [url]http://localhost:8080/portal/ . I m not able to see my Portal page.
2)Also I cannot figure what to write in the <portlet-class> tag in portlet.xml because in my application there are lots of .class file.
3)Also I m not clear with the directory structure of the Portlet.war file .Can you please shed some light on it.
4)Also do i need to make any changes in struts-config.xml

Kindly reply as soon as possible
Thanks & Regards
Hussain

[/img]