[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Exception on scheduler launch

Vlad Tepesch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 9 08:09:11 EST 2007

Gasp, I cannot edit my message. Sorry, I will make a second one :

A friend show me some features of Eclipse, and I manage to find that the problem seems to come from this codeline from findTimersByDueDate() into org.jbpm.db.SchedulerSession :

Iterator iterator = session.getNamedQuery("SchedulerSession.findTimersByDueDate").iterate();

Should it come from an hibernate misconfiguration? Or worth, a damaged mysql schema. How can I test my mysql schema?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999433#3999433

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999433