[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seeking best way to get docBase from the application con

DataGazetteer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 9 09:46:19 EST 2007

Sorry, no -- I didn't type the exact name of what I'm looking for and that is undoubtedly a source of confusion.  What I need is the best way to get the /docBase/ -- otherwise known as the "Context Root" according to the Tomcat documentation:

anonymous wrote : The Document Base (also known as the Context Root) directory for this web application, or the pathname to the web application archive file...http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/context.html#Common%20Attributes

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999474#3999474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999474