[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - EJB 3.0 project with Eclipse IDE 2.0.0 beta 2
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 9 10:31:25 EST 2007
I am just trying to start EJB 3.0 project with Eclipse IDE 2.0.0
I am having some questions like:
1. What is the benefit of creating EJB 3.0 Project (File->New->Other ...)
2. I am able to register JBoss 4.0.5 AS (JEMS Installer) with Eclipse IDE and to start it, but when I try to debug a project it even does not appear in the dialog. Is this some known issue?
3. It is good that there are wizards for session and MD beans. Also Hibernate tools are working fine for Entity beans and JPA. What other goodies are there for EJB 3.0?
4. Is there some tutorial, regarding EJB 3.0 and Eclipse IDE available, i.e.
* how to start and EJB 3 project
* how make a simple Hello World using Eclipse IDE
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999507#3999507
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999507
More information about the jboss-user