[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss, Tomcat and J2EE

theFUZZYpickle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 9 12:04:45 EST 2007

Hi,

Before I start, I'm going to apologize for any blatantly incorrect statements and newbie questions. :)

I'm wanting to use J2EE for a project of mine, and have been reading a lot about JBoss and Tomcat to serve up applications.  However, a coworker told me that J2EE already comes with an application server.  So my question is, what are the advantages in using JBoss or Tomcat if J2EE already has a server?

Thanks,

Dan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999558#3999558

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999558