[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WSDL First Model?

tejasjani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 9 15:08:33 EST 2007

Hi jdcmember,

am I interpreting your response correctly in that:

(1) I use JAX-WS  wsimport tool  to create the stub and type classes
(2) implement the endpoint interface
(3) package all  this up in a war file and deploy it on jboss

My questions are:

- I will  need to run the wstools utility somewhere as well, to generate the  jaxrpc-mapping.xml and webservice.xml, right ?
- wstools is also going  to  generate its own wsdl file. What do I do with that file ?  and should I also  package my own wsdl file with the war file ?
-  If not, then  what do  I do with my  own wsdl file ?
- Have you seen any limitations with this approach ?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999624#3999624

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999624