[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Packaging and AOP

adamw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 9 19:15:26 EST 2007

Hello,
I have encountered a weird problem concerning packaging of AOP-transformated classes. I use compile-time transformations, and this step works. The classes I transform are a portlet, so I want them to be in a jar. If I put my classes as usually in myapp.war/WEB-INF/classes, or in myapp.war/WEB-INF/lib/jar-with-classes.jar, I get the following exception (fragment):

  |         at org.jboss.forge.projects.freezone.Freezone.<clinit>(Freezone.java)
  |         ... 105 more
  | Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: javassist.NotFoundException: org.jboss.forge.projects.freezone.Freezone
  |         at org.jboss.aop.Advisor.hasAnnotation(Advisor.java:350)
  |         at org.jboss.aop.pointcut.Util.matchesClassExpr(Util.java:113)
  |         ... 117 more
  | Caused by: javassist.NotFoundException: org.jboss.forge.projects.freezone.Freezone

If I deploy the jar-with.classes.jar and a "stripped" .war independently (both go to the deploy dir), it works. Any ideas why and how to avoid separate deployments?

--
Regards,
Adam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999706#3999706