[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: invoke called, but our invoker is disconnected

bertrand.njiipwo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 04:37:51 EST 2007

Yes Alex,

it's work fine now !  It was my mistake,  was expecting the right object after calling XmlUtil.getElement(operationElem, partName);

I can know kick the process by sending my SOAP Message and i get back the expected value from the Response Message of the remote service:

<env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  | 	<env:Header/>
  | 	<env:Body>
  | 		<m:applyResponse xmlns:m="urn:examples:loanapproval">
  | 			<loanResponse>
  | 				<approved xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">true</approved>
  | 			</loanResponse>
  | 		</m:applyResponse>
  | 	</env:Body>
  | </env:Envelope>.

With this modification i'm able to deal with the SOAP Message from the Axis remote web service.

I'll like to express my gratitude to you Alex, For the time and the interesse you invest to help find a solution to different issues encountered with the jbpm.bpel Module. One Thanks again!

Best Regard

Bertrand Njipwo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999808#3999808

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999808