[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Scheduler problems jbpm.war(3.1.3) to jboss as 4.0.5GA

JesperB do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 04:51:18 EST 2007

Thanks for trying to help me out here.

I see that my first post can be misunderstod, so let me clarify how I did.

Hence we have an existing application running on the JBoss 4.0.5 server, I have copied the jbpm.sar dir and the modded jbpm.war from the starter kit to our jboss configuration.
That configuration is a standard medium configuration. I am not using the DefaultDS, I am using our datasource which is a MySQL database. I have changed the hibernate.cfg.xml in the sar so that the database is automatically created and the datasource is using the MySQL database.

Is there any other jBPM configuration from the starter kit that i must copy to our configuration of JBoss?

Regards

/ Jesper B

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999811#3999811

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999811