[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Can't use myfaces tomahawk inputSuggestedAjax control in

simplex-software do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 10:14:21 EST 2007

Thomas,
Just FYI, I already reported on tomahawk jira the fact that the inputSuggestAjax component doesn't seem to work in JBoss portlets. Some other guys already reported the same with other portal containers. But they assign in this moment defects registered in jan 2006 ! You're probably kidding when you're saying that I should propose a patch. Do you think I have a couple of weeks in front of me to start digging into the source code ? But what about a fully supported JSF library ? Is there anyone fully tested with JBoss Portal ? And what about GWT, is there any chances for it to work in a portlet environment ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999983#3999983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999983