[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Building from source behind firewall

sasdav do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 11:42:57 EST 2007

OK, I was able to get past that problem by adding the  option to the build.xml but now I've got another problem.

I'm getting about 100 errors like this:

[execmodules] D:\jboss-portal-2.4.1-src\common\src\main\org\jboss\portal\common\command\ReflectedConfigurator.java:69: cannot
 resolve symbol
[execmodules] symbol  : class NoSuchAttachmentException
[execmodules] location: class org.jboss.portal.common.command.ReflectedConfigurator
[execmodules]    public void setObject(AttributeType attribute, Object value) throws NoSuchAttachmentException
[execmodules]                                                                        ^

I assume I'm missing a jar?  Any idea which one?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000033#4000033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000033