[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - SNMP Adapter Unknown Type Error

bechbc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 13:22:23 EST 2007

I am trying to configure the snmp-adaptor to be able to retrieve via SNMP a value from one of our custom MBeans.  The type of value I an trying to get is a java.lang.Float.  Running snmpget for the OID I get the following error:

INFO  [SnmpAgentService] Unknown type for [oid=.1.2.3.4.1.11, mbean=portico.monitor:id=service/legacy, attr=mtIn60, rw=false]

I have the following defination in my attributes.xml file:

   <!-- Legacy Adaptor Service Status -->
   <mbean name="portico.monitor:id=service/legacy" oid-prefix=".1.2.3.4.1">

The version of JBoss is 4.0.4GA.

Does the SNMP adaptor not support java.lang.Float or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000097#4000097

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000097