[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Load balance policy problem

xyoungli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 15:23:14 EST 2007

Thanks for your response. I forgot to mention some application details. We have two SLSBs, ejb1 and ejb2, in a cluster of two server instances. In my test, I first lookup home objects and create one ejb1 instance and one ejb2 instance. Then an infinite loop is entered where a simple method is called on ejb1 and thenn on ejb2. At the same time, server one is stopped. My custom load balance policy for ejb2 is first called with 2 targets, then with 1, while custom load balance policy for ejb1 is called with 1 correctly.

In a second test, I created only ejb1, and my custom load balance policy is called with the right number of targets after server stop/restart.

Is there a way to avoid the wrong number of targets in custom load balance policy?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000134#4000134

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000134