[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Undeploying MBean leaves orphan thread

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 16:26:09 EST 2007

I have an MBean that services a JMS queue.  In it I create a MessageConsumer and set my object as the message listener.  When I undeploy the MBean one of the threads created during the execution of the Session.createConsumer() method never goes away.  I paused the thread in eclipse and I see that it is in the QueuedExecutor$RunLoop().  Shouldn't all the threads created by a service go away when that service is undeployed?

Each time I redploy then undeploy the service it leaves one more of these threads.  They seem to be stuck in the wait() method.  Is there some other cleanup besides MessageConsumer.close() that I need to call?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000155#4000155

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000155