[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal without login page

vikash.anand do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 01:14:17 EST 2007

I have not defined any < security-constraint > in my LBS-object.xml file. I tried using Security > Unchecked > View from Management Page as replied. Still it is not working....I am still getting login page....

I also tried changing  C:\jboss-4.0.3SP1\server\default\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\portal-server.war\WEB-INF\WEB.XML file ( <form-login-config> ) to point to my location i am seeing my page without login page but but no action is working.

Please help me out.

Thanks and Regards;
Vikash Anand

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000277#4000277