[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Lazy mans guide to developing SEAM!

atzbert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 02:44:27 EST 2007

Well, I don't know why you actually chose to create your project out of one of those examples.
And maybe I don't completely get your point here (had a couple beers earlier)...
...but I think what you made and what you want to provide an Ant script for can be easily done by executing seam-gen's project generator. You end up with a wonderful structured easy to understand ant build file which deploys the project as exploded ear to your Jboss. Even project files for eclipse, nb (and soon IntelliJ) are being generated. I further made for myself a modified version of that build script, which enables you to deploy the same project as "icefaces-enabled" in order to compare the two "faces" and easily switch back... very sweet ;)

I hope I didn't get you wrong, but I think there are easier ways to accomplish an exploded deployment.

Good nite... :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000296#4000296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000296