[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - authorisation facilities access from within portlet

radzish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 05:15:47 EST 2007

Hi All!

I use JBoss Portal 2.6.0 Developer Release 1

I am developing custom navigation portlet and I need to check permission of current user for particular page in order to display/not-to-display it in my navigation control.

Can you tell me please, how can I do this (check permission).

I see that this fucntionality can be implemented using PortalAuthorizationManagerFactory, but how can I obtain it from within portlet?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000322#4000322

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000322