[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: removeObject do not fully remove when working with FileC

emailmsgbox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 07:10:57 EST 2007

New Discovery!!

I tried the new version 1.4.1GA and it still the folder used by the FileCache was not fully remove

up till now I was using the JBoss cache object as follow

  |  static PojoCacheIfc myCache;
  |
  | //locate te jboss-cache service
  |
  |         MBeanServer server = MBeanServerLocator.locate();
  |
  |         myCache = (PojoCacheIfc ) MBeanProxyExt.create(
  |                 PojoCacheMBean.class,
  |                 CACHE_SRV,
  |                 server);
  |

  | and the method used was
  |
  | myCache.removeObject(fqn)

so I tried the following

  |  static PojoCacheMBean myCache;
  |        MBeanServer server = MBeanServerLocator.locate();
  |
  |         myCache = (PojoCacheMBean ) MBeanProxyExt.create(
  |                 PojoCacheMBean.class,
  |                 CACHE_SRV,
  |                 server);
  |
  | with the method
  |
  | myCache.remove(fqn)

and...  behold  a  fully removal  with no "leftovers" in the file system !!

again: winXP jboss404 JBoss-cache 1.4.1GA JGroups 2.4.1 javassist3.4 jboss-aop 1.5.2

As I understand   I should be using PojoCacheIfc interface  not PojoCacheMBean
what am I missing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000382#4000382

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000382