[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Problem with JBossCache configuration

LGSW_Sam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 07:45:42 EST 2007

Hi! I'm configuring JBossCache on our Jboss 4.0.5 server and now I'm getting a lot of log... I'm using Hibernate 3.2 and JbossCache 1.4 versions.

When  I start the server log gets filled with these INFO messages

  | INFO  [OptimisticNodeInterceptor] Cannot Handle Method _put(GlobalTransaction:<199.199.79.69:999>:1644, /ge/message/Customer/chains/ge.message.Customer.chains#191, item, CollectionCacheEntry[191], true, 0)

and  these WARN messages

  | WARN  [arjLoggerI18N] [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.TwoPhaseCoordinator_4] TwoPhaseCoordinator.afterCompletion - failed for com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.resources.arjunacore.SynchronizationImple at 41dc41dc

Could someone tell me something about these messages?
Do I have something wrong with my configs or why that INFO message keeps repeating?
And what could cause the WARN messages? I couldn't find anything useful about it.

Any info and help would be appreciated!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000392#4000392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000392