[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Regarding jBPM data base tables

skpeddi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 08:08:16 EST 2007

Hi,

       I need some help regarding Task Assignment based on the Organizational model.

I have a 3 tables namely USERS, GROUPS and USER_GROUP_MAPPING

    USERS
    ------

ID	NAME

1	USER1
2	USER2
3	USER3
4	USER4

       GROUPS
       ------

ID		NAME

1		GROUP1
2		GROUP2
3		GROUP3
4		GROUP4

USER_GROUP_MAPPING
------------------

 USER_ID   GROUP_ID

 1		1
 2		1
 3		1
 4		2

The following are my requirements:

1. Task should be assigned to a GROUP, so that every USER in the GROUP should be able to perform the task

2. ADMINISTRATOR(For ex. USER1) should be able to REASSIGN the task from one GROUP to another.

3. ADMINISTRATOR(For ex. USER1) should be able to ASSIGN the task to the particular USER in the GROUP.

Can some one please help me how to implement this functionality?

Thanks
Suresh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000409#4000409

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000409