[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Null pointer exception when using JBOSSWS 1.0.4 GA vesio

sramesha27 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 09:39:38 EST 2007

As I mentioned in my post, the JBossWS -> Generate tool creating the config file with the wrong attribute "file" instead of "location".  I have changed the attribute to "location" and run the wstools.bat manually and was able to generate the artifacts. I guess this is a bug in JBossWS.

Moreover this generation is not generating the implementation class and only the interfaces.  Instead the JBoss IDE's create new Web Services Client will create the Java Proxy for us to use it easily.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000464#4000464

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000464