[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: TaskInstance.end() hogs CPU time

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 11:21:13 EST 2007

Johan,

This client method is part of another loop, I presume? Are you creating more than one JbpmConfiguration outside this loop?
The only thing that you should change is to create the context within the try-finally block instead of before it. But the rest of your process/code combo looks pretty normal to me.
Maybe somebody else has more insight. In any case, if the problem persists, it would be good to exactly provide us the testbed because it could indicate a bug.
Btw. What version of jBPM are you using? And on what platform?

Regards,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000521#4000521

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000521