[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: TaskInstance.end() hogs CPU time

Johan.Parent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 11:30:47 EST 2007

Koen,

The method was initially in a loop, but since it is supposed to handle all the instances it only called once in my test program.

I initialize the jbpmcConfiguration like this:

  |     static JbpmConfiguration jbpmConfiguration = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();

I'll follow your suggestion and move it (together with all the related code) within a try-catch block. Unfortunately, I won't be able to try before Monday.

I use 3.1.2 on a XP box.

Many thanks for your prompt reply Koen!

Regards,

Johan