[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SeamSelectItems - 1.1.1beta4

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 12:34:47 EST 2007

I can spot two problems

1) If you specify a key, then you should be the value attribute of the selectOneMenu should point to a String setter method (in this or the action method convert it to an object).

So this explains the first exception.

2) If you specify a converter then don't specify a key (that will just confuse things)

Quite why you got the second exception, I'm not sure, but I would suspect a classloading exception - make sure the selectitems.jar is in the classpath of the ear, and the selectitems-ui.jar is in the classpath of the war.

Btw I would recommend writing a custom converter to using a key.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000554#4000554

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000554