[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: RFI: Minimal JBoss webapp cluster config

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 11 21:59:14 EST 2007

When I test http session replication, I want a stripped down clustered web server.  I start with the 'all' config and remove everything but:

jboss-aop.deployer
jbossweb-tomcat55.sar
jmx-invoker-service.xml
tc5-cluster.sar

You want the consoles and farming, so add

cluster-service.xml
deploy.last
jmx-console.war
management

There's stuff you can remove from cluster-service.xml if all you want is farming -- basically you just need the first mbean -- the ClusterPartition.

You probably want to talk to a database; some of these may not be needed for your config, but try

jboss-ha-local-jdbc.rar
jboss-ha-local-xa-jdbc.rar
jbossjca-service.xml
jboss-local-jdbc.rar