[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JMS Exceptions / Mismatch of JBossSerialization version

rtm333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 02:11:10 EST 2007

Hi Clebert,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, the stack trace I've already posted is all I have. There are no nested or linked exceptions. I looked at the exception in the debugger and found only nulls.

Anything I can do to provide more information (e.g. raise the logging level)?

One further thought: We are using the Binding Service to map the ports. This has already caused another problem with the upgrade to Messaging 1.0.1.SP2 (see http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=98390 ). Might this also be related in this case?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000723#4000723

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000723