[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam-Managed Persistence Context

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 03:30:42 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : You might also get lazy instantiation errors if you try to access state/relations that had not yet been loaded.

Isn't the above the case for regular PCs as well...don't LIEs happen by definition when the relations haven't been loaded??

I seem to get it even after having changed all my PCs to SMPCs. It happens on a lazily-initialized collection of an entity, and goes away when I set fetch=EAGER.

What confuses me is that this same behavior would happen regardless of what PC I used...after all, wouldn't setting fetch=EAGER solve the problem in a regular PC as well as an SMPC? What's different about the SMPC from the LIE point of view?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000748#4000748

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000748