[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam-Managed Persistence Context

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 03:46:21 EST 2007

What is meant by scoping the PC? Does that mean setting @In(scope=SESSION) or something like that...what would I set the scope to? But I doubt that's what you meant, because you said it applies to all PCs (i.e. those that use @PersistenceContext, which don't have a scope attribute, as opposed to @In)

Is there ever a case where eager fetching would need to be done using a regular PC but not when using an SMPC?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000765#4000765

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000765