[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - SSL on EJB3 not working for jboss4.0.5GA ?

kiamfei do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 05:03:36 EST 2007

Hi all,
  I follow the instruction as url below on how to configure SSL on EJB3 for my jboss4.0.5GA.

http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/app-server/reference/build/reference/en/html_single/index.html

my swing client is giving error as below :
Caused by: java.io.EOFException: SSL peer shut down incorrectly

while my jboss server throwing error as below :
Caused by: java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header: 80620103

  Anyone had the same experience ? how did you manage to work it around ?  I have been spending 2 days on this and yet to solve it. :(

 thanks,
kf

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000816#4000816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000816