[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with SelectItems !!

Giordacchio++ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 06:50:14 EST 2007

(sorry for my previous post....)

Hi, I'm having a problem implementing a multiple choice using a selectManyListbox:

  | <h: selectManyListbox value="#{foo.selectedUsers}" id="usersList">
  |
  | <si:selectItems value="#{fooUsers}" var="tt" label="#{tt.username}"
  | 						config="#{mySelectItemsConfig}" />
  |
  | <si:convertEntity entityClass="it.mypackage.model.User" />
  |
  | </h:selectManyListbox>

Where:

-User is an entity
-fooUsers is a List (outjected) of entities User inside the bean foo
-selectedUsers is a List of entities User inside the bean foo
-I have done the override of the equals method into my entity.

When, pressing a button the page is submitted and a "validation error" is shown :-(

The strange thing is that all works fine if I use a selectOneMenu that has not a multiple selection......where is the tricky error ?? any suggestion ?

Thx...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000868#4000868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000868