[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam-Managed Persistence Context

christian.bauer@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 08:23:44 EST 2007

"lightbulb432" wrote : If I had a conversation with @Begin and @End but used a transaction or extended PC, could you describe specifically what the problem would be? What's an example of the disadvantage? (Of course I'll use the SMPC in this case, but I ask this question because it'll help clarify this issue for me.)

That material spans three chapters in a book, probably 150 pages. You can't really break it down into a Q & A session.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000928#4000928

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000928