[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Problems are back

oew do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 08:31:01 EST 2007

Last week I had my 3 caches finally running (step1) , then I tried to setup a TCPCacheServer and assign a cache to it (step2).

According to this link : http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-690  this was a hopeless attempt.

What i did is upgrade from 1.4.0 SP1 to 1.4.1 GA fix version.

The problem now is that cache do not replicate anymore even when returning to step1. but work again when downgrading !

Am I the only person in this forum that has such problems trying to setup standalone replicated servers ?

What can I do ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000932#4000932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000932