[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MessageConsumer thread never goes away

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 09:41:10 EST 2007

Yes, my mbean that is servicing my jms queues is running in the same jvm as the messaging service, that is, the mbean is deployed in the same default server that is running messaging.

So if I understand you correctly, the thread count will continue to grow until it reaches 200 then it will begin to reuse the consumer threads?

Forgive my ignorance but I am new to JBoss.  To make it absolutely clear for me, and any other noobs interested, are you saying that in order to change this (for example to 50) I would add:

50
to messaging-service.xml under the ServerBean mbean?

Thanks for your rapid response.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000964#4000964

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000964