[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Exception on scheduler launch

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 09:53:05 EST 2007

Dear count. If you did search (and I'm not saying you didn't) and found that you do have a good jbpm.cfg.xml file then please mention that. It prevents others speding time on the topic. Your last statement also has something like this in it. You state that you have it in your jbpm.cfg.xml file, but are you sure (e.g. by debugging) that that is the one being used? These are basic troubleshooting aspects.

Regarding you not being able to define good keywords in english is to me a non-issue. technical keywords are the most important and i'm sure you know those.

Now regarding your web.xml. Did you compare it e.g. with the one in the jbpm webapp? Did you notice any differences? If you compare them, I'm sure you'll find  one.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4000974#4000974

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4000974