[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: manual validation in Seam

liudan2005 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 14:04:41 EST 2007

I've tried this but it doesn't seem to work. I get nothing appeared when user typed wrong thing and left the inputtext box. Here is my code:

  | public void checkLocation(){
  | facesMessages.add("country", "error message");
  | }

my page:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001071#4001071

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001071